There will be a live discussion on Content Marketing Strategies and ROI on the Guardian website today Feb 6th 2014 at 2pm GMT.
Join the discussion here -> Live Content Marketing Chat
You can also follow the discussion on Twitter using the #GMNLiveChat hashtag.
Come join the discussion. Siobhan & myself will be contributing so why not throw some awkward questions our way;)
Topic Covered will include:
• What are the benchmarks for success in B2C content marketing?
• What’s the key to precise ROI? Is it possible to determine how each individual piece of content delivered a return?
• What are the structural implications of content marketing? How do different types of agencies and in house teams, and different digital marketing disciplines interlink?
• What does a fully-rounded content marketing strategy look like when mapped across the customer journey across multiple platforms?
• What advice can the panel give to small businesses looking to make an impact through content marketing on a limited budget, with limited time to create engaging content?
Craig Bradshaw, head of content strategy, MediaWorks
Rupert Bryan, managing director, Motion Picture House
Alan Coleman, CEO, Wolfgang Digital
Jess Collins, creative director, Type Communications
Daniel Connolly, digital content manager, LV=
Sarah Gavin, head of marketing, Outbrain
Joseph Livingstone, head of content, Axonn Media
James Perrott, head of data and strategy, Zazzle Media
We hope to see you there!