Wolfgang Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing Agency. We have grown from 36 to 65 people over the last three years and are looking to grow in a similar fashion over the coming years. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the company’s growing Finance team to further your accounting skills as part of a rapidly expanding agency.
A part-time role for the candidate may be considered.
Maintenance of records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal requirements compliance including:
- Processing monthly sales invoices in conjunction with account managers
- Processing purchase invoices
- Daily bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assistance with monthly finance reporting / budgeting processes
- Credit control
- Assist with tax compliance
- Assist with grant applications
- Development of company financial processes and procedures
The Candidate's Skills:
- Data entry
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Experience with accounting programmes
- Excellent knowledge of Double Entry
- Good knowledge of VAT and PAYE (VIES, EVR, payroll, RTD)
- Proficient with Excel
Qualifications and experience
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable but not required
- Experience with claiming Enterprise Ireland grants desirable but not required
- Minimum of two year’s experience in a similar role
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary and periodic bonus based on company performance
- All about employee wellness so we have regular yoga, massages, external expert speakers and more
- Big on professional development. Very big!
- A fun, laid-back workplace
The Application Process:
- Please attach your CV along with your cover letter here
- Please include the answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
Q1. Describe an instance where you did something to improve efficiency in a work scenario?
Q2. In 50 words or less, explain the difference from an Irish VAT perspective of invoicing a VAT registered client in Germany and invoicing a business in the USA for Digital Marketing services.
- All enquiries are in the strictest confidence
Thanks and best of luck!