Content Marketing Executive
Wolfgang Digital is a performance digital marketing agency. We’re in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Ireland and we’ve been awarded 20+ international awards for our digital marketing in the last 4 years.
About Wolfgang’s Content Marketing Philosophy
Content marketing at Wolfgang Digital boils down to this:
Future-proofed, customer-obsessed, performance content marketing.
What that means in practice is:
- Our content marketers are always trying something new
- Our team is dedicated to achieving success for our clients by staying ahead of future trends
- Our content marketing is driven by data but obsessed with delighting humans
- Everything we do is designed to cause a desired and measurable change
Wolfgang’s People Philosophy
We make great digital marketers, it’s what we do. Each Wolfganger engages in upwards of 10 hours on-going training every month. Our objective for our people is to enable them to go way beyond their career expectations.
The type of person who thrives here
People who enjoy a busy work day, constant learning, a great team atmosphere, increasing responsibilities and working to clear objectives thrive in Wolfgang Digital.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their expertise in on-site and off-site content strategy and execution.
1. On-Site Content: Creating content to achieve specific KPIs
A key part of your day to day will be immersing yourself in the worlds of your clients across a range of industries from travel and retail to SaaS. You will need to be comfortable writing compelling, unique and well-researched content at a fast pace. You will also need to have a very strong digital marketing brain and skillset, incorporating skills in Google Analytics and SEO as second nature. The bulk of your content creation time will be focused on top quality, SEO-optimised written content, but you should also have the ability and desire to broaden your content creation repertoire into other complimentary areas such as podcasting.
2. Off-Site Content: Digital PR
Digital channels have supercharged the power of good PR. As well as being responsible for your clients’ on-site content (e.g. web pages and blog articles) you will also be comfortable in strategising and managing their off-site content. This will involve creating story ideas, earning backlinks and driving quality referral traffic. You will constantly be developing and maintaining relationships with relevant online journalists, bloggers and influencers and delivering results for clients in the form of frequent coverage. Ideally, you will arrive with your own ‘little black book’ of contacts, ready to hit the ground running.
Other activities are:
- Carrying out content audits
- Devising content marketing strategies and content calendars
- Carrying out qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Reporting on marketing metrics from Google Analytics and multiple SEO tools
- Working with our Creative & SEO teams to execute big ideas such as Interactive Content
- Email marketing including copy writing, template building, list maintenance, automation and GDPR compliance
- Working with your department head on content proposals for new clients
This role will report to the Head of Content and will involve interaction with clients and other Wolfgangers in SEO, Social, Creative, AdWords and CRO.
It is essential the candidate has the following experience
- A Digital Marketing Qualification
- 2 years + experience writing for at least 3 different industries
It would be interesting if the candidate had any of the following
- Podcasting experience
- Email marketing experience
- PR experience
- Market research experience
- A qualification in journalism or PR
- Video blog, video interview experience
- Second European Language
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Salary review every 6 months
- Weekly Upskilling Sessions
- Access to training budget for conferences/courses
- Weekly Lunchtime Yoga Classes
- Meditation cours
- Use of Wolfgang bikes for getting around town.
- Kitchen stocked with hot bevvies, brekkies & healthy snacks
- Opportunity to excel as part of a high performance team
- Fun work environment
How To Apply
Please upload your CV and cover letter at the link here. In your cover letter please answer the following 3 questions.
- What is your digital marketing qualification and what is your final mark?
- Please send links to 3 blogposts/articles/web content of yours that demonstrate your writing skills, your SEO knowledge and the breadth of industries/subject matter/styles you can write for
- In less than 100 words, what factors do you measure to determine content marketing success.
Thank you and best of luck!