Wolfgang Digital is a performance digital marketing agency. We’re in the top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Ireland and we’ve been awarded 10 international awards for our digital marketing in the last 2 years.
Wolfgang’s Marketing Philosophy
Our marketing strategy essentially boils down to doing great work and being seen to do great work. This role is all about the “being seen to” part.
Wolfgang’s People Philosophy
We make great digital marketers, it’s what we do. Each Wolfganger engages in upwards of 10 hours on-going training every month. Our objective for our people is to enable them to go way beyond their career expectations.
The type of person who thrives here
People who enjoy a busy work day, constant learning, a great team atmosphere, increasing responsibilities and working to clear objectives thrive in Wolfgang Digital.
The principle objective of this role is to sit in on weekly training events, such as Technical Insight Tuesday and 4 Minute Friday, to capture the “moments of digital marketing brilliance” that are happening within our 4 walls and bring them to our target audiences via content.
So the no. 1 activity will be interviewing digital marketers and creating content. Essentially, you will be telling digital marketing stories through written blog content. We are also keen to do more video content and we’d like to give podcasting a whack.
The content will live on our blog, the case studies page on our website, make up our award entries, form part of our talks at conferences and be the basis for much of our PR activity.
Other activities are:
- Devising a content calendar
- Selecting, implementing and maintaining a CRM
- Implementing website upgrades
- Reporting on marketing metrics from Google Analytics
- Submitting applications for speaking at digital marketing events
- Setting up and sending monthly newsletters (mailchimp)
- Liaising with PR to identify media opportunities
- Managing social media channels
This role will report directly to CEO Alan and will involve lots of interaction with the 5 department heads and senior client facing Wolfgangers.
We are fans of shorter working weeks for mums and dads and would be happy for this role to be done as a 4 day week.
It is essential the candidate has the following experience
- A Digital Marketing qualification
- 2 years + experience writing about Digital Marketing
It would be interesting if the candidate had any of the following
- 2 years + CRM experience
- 2 years + Google Analytics experience
- Podcasting experience
- Video blog, video interview experience
- Second European Language
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Salary review every 6 months
- Weekly Upskilling Sessions
- Access to training budget for conferences/courses
- Weekly Lunchtime Yoga Classes
- Meditation course
- Use of Wolfgang bikes for getting around town
- Kitchen stocked with hot bevvies, brekkies & healthy snacks
- Opportunity to excel as part of a high performance team
- Fun work environment
How To Apply
Please email email@example.com with 'content marketer 2017' in the subject line. Please send us a CV and a cover letter. In your cover letter please answer the following 3 questions:
- What is your digital marketing qualification and what is your final mark?
- Please send links to 3 digital marketing blogposts/articles of yours
- In less than 100 words, why should a digital marketer implement a tag manager on their website?
Best of luck!