SEO Content Marketing Executive
This role will focus on the content side of SEO, so if you are a talented Content Executive or Copywriter with experience in keyword research and SEO, we’d like to hear from you.
The SEO-Content Marketing Exec is responsible for designing and executing effective content-led SEO strategies for a broad range of clients in different competitive industries. The ideal Wolfgang Digital SEO-Content Exec is able to gather topic and keyword insights using the leading SEO tools and then create top quality content within tight deadlines to drive SEO results.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Write quality copy for a variety of content types and target audiences such as blog posts, landing pages, email copy and e-books within a strict time allocation
- Perform keyword and topic research using tools such as SEMrush, Majestic, Buzzsumo, Ahrefs etc.
- Use your SEO insights to devise strategic content calendars to achieve client objectives
- Write informed content using best practices for on-page optimisation
- Use relevant tools to conduct Content Audits for clients, designed to identify top performing content, underperforming content, content for pruning, content for optimisation and any content gaps
- Using tools such as SEOMonitor, Google Analytics and Google Search Console, report on relevant search results, organic traffic and other agreed client KPIs on an ongoing basis and use your expertise to advise on next steps
- Keep pace with SEO, Content Marketing and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals
- Passion for writing, Content Marketing and SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points on Content Marketing and SEO
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Content Marketing or SEO in-house or agency role.
- Evidence of your history of writing for the web
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools
- Experience working with recognised keyword research tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- BSc/BA degree in the field of marketing, digital marketing, journalism, advertising or PR is preferable
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of The Best SEO Agency at the 2019 Search Engine Land Awards
- Winner of The Best Large Integrated Agency at the European Search Awards 2019
- Paying market rate salary and with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big!
- Yoga class every week and on-site massage treatments
- A fun, laid-back workplace
- Please upload your CV along with your cover letter here.
- In your cover letter include links to 3 blogposts/articles/web content of yours that demonstrate your writing skills, your SEO knowledge and the breadth of industries you can write for
- All enquiries are in the strictest confidence
Thank you and best of luck!