Dutch SEO Specialist
Wolfgang Digital, Ireland's leading search agency is expanding its multi-award-winning SEO team and hiring a Dutch-Speaking SEO Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing team.
SEO has continually evolved over the last two decades and Wolfgang Digital strive to remain ahead of the curve in a dynamic, fast-paced SEO environment. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a broad skillset within one of the most in-demand web services in digital marketing and steadily develop your skillset as part of a rapidly expanding performance marketing agency.
The Dutch SEO Specialist will work closely with our SEO and Content teams to maximise our diverse range of clients’ SEO opportunities within a broad range of geographies but with a specific focus on growing our Dutch capabilities for international clients.
The role is based in our Dublin office, with regular travel to our Amsterdam office for meetings with our Netherlands-based colleagues and clients. As such, native-language Dutch and English fluency is required for the role.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on relevant search results and organic traffic trends and performance across the major search channels
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Conduct technical SEO audit work in a structured, logical and timely manner
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – both general and keyword-specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, schema, Search Console) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support creative and content marketing briefs for blogging and social media purposes (e.g. video briefs, case studies, infogsfdsfdsssslslsraphics, user-generated content)
- Implement sustainable link acquisition campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals and in line with industry best practices
- Assist in development, ideation and execution of data-driven, content-led outreach and link building strategies in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points regarding strategic SEO
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a full-time SEO in an in-house or agency role, delivering Dutch and English projects to a high standard.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools
- Experience working with recognised keyword research tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
- The ability to create, edit and optimise content for SEO purposes in both Dutch and English.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Strong working knowledge of Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Tableau and PowerBI data manipulation and visualisation tools
- BSc/BA degree in the field of digital marketing or computer science preferred
Wolfgang Digital is
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of The Best SEO Agency at the 2019 Search Engine Land Awards
- Paying market rate salary and with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big
- Yoga class every week and on-site massage treatments
- A fun, laid-back workplace
- Please upload your CV along with your cover letter here.
- In your cover letter, please include the answer to the following question: Where should professional SEOs be focusing their efforts to improve organic search performance in 2020 and beyond?
- All enquiries are in the strictest confidence
Thanks and best of luck!
No recruitment consultants required at this time please.