Wolfgang Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing Agency. We are the current holders of Best Agency, Best Search and Best Social at the 2018 Digital Media Awards and Best Large Integrated Agency at the European Search Awards 2018. We are also in the Top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Ireland. We have increased staff from 30 to 50 in the last 2 years and as we will be growing in a similar fashion over the next 2 years we are now recruiting a new Office Assistant.
We are looking for someone who can slot into life in Wolfgang Digital and assist the Office Manager with the running of the office and all the various events and jobs that arise daily. We are looking for someone extremely organised who can take over and complete tasks easily. We’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude who will be able to deal with all the things that happen in a very busy agency. This is an excellent opportunity for an Office Assistant to join a successful and growing company.
This is a full-time role assisting the Office Manager with tasks such as:
- Reception - welcoming clients and guests
- Answering all calls, taking messages and transferring to internal staff
- Keeping the office & kitchen tidy and stocked up with all it needs
- Dealing with inbound emails and keeping inboxes up to date
- Preparing meeting and workshop rooms
- Supporting the team with various administrative tasks
- Helping organise and maintain office and reception areas
- Scheduling, organisation and booking of travel, meetings and workshops
- General office duties and errands, helping everything to run smoothly
- Planning and organisation of Wolfgang events such as conferences and parties
- Maintaining files and records
- Setting up new staff desks
- Liaising with suppliers such as our IT providers, caterers, phone companies, venues etc
- Recruitment admin – emailing candidates and arranging interviews
Your skills should include
- Experience in a similar role
- Efficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment
- English fluency and excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to live and work full time in Ireland
- Event organisation experience
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary and with bonuses on top
- All about employee wellness so we have regular yoga, massages, external expert speakers and more
- Big on professional development
- A fun, laid-back workplace
Please attach your CV and cover letter on this page here. In your cover letter please include the answers to these 2 questions:
- Please describe a role or project you enjoyed that had similar requirements to this one.
- Outline briefly why you would like to work for Wolfgang Digital.
We keep all CVs and applications on file for 12 months unless we are instructed otherwise by the applicant. You can email [email protected] to request your details to be deleted at any time.