Want to become a world-class digital marketer? Learn with the experts.
Wolfgang Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing Agency. We have been named Best Large Integrated Agency at the European Search Awards 2 years in a row and have won multiple international awards over the last 4 years. We are also in the Top 10 fastest growing tech companies in Ireland.
Our environment is one of constant learning; we have weekly upskill sessions and we read, learn and play digital marketing outside of office hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to push your PPC skills to the next level as part of a rapidly expanding digital marketing agency.
- PPC Specialist
- Create, optimise & report on PPC campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing
- Manage relationships and communication with clients
- Develop proposals to increase existing client activity and win new work
- Liaise with our SEO, Social, Content & Creative teams to maximise results for clients
- The role is based in our Dublin City Centre office
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Min 2 years PPC experience
- Demonstration of great PPC results
- Proven record of client facing experience in a PPC role
- Accomplished user of Google Analytics
- Experience public speaking
- SEO experience
- Experience of tenders
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of how other channels (SEO, Social, Content) can inform and be informed by PPC
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big.
- Crazy about innovation!
- A fun, laid-back workplace with on-site weekly yoga and monthly massage available
How to apply:
Attach your CV and a cover letter on this page here. In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
- What is the most important optimisation activity a PPCer can undertake and why?
- Tell me about an interesting digital marketing innovation released by Google this year (max 200 words)?
- Your greatest PPC achievement to date (max 200 words)?
Thanks and best of luck!
Please Note: We keep all CVs and applications on file for 12 months unless we are instructed otherwise by the applicant.
You can email [email protected] to request your details to be deleted at any time.
No recruitment calls thank you!