Sales Development Representative
Wolfgang Digital is an Irish Headquartered Digital Marketing Agency. We are a global, award-winning performance agency and among the most awarded performance agencies on the international circuit. We are 3-time grand prix winners at the Global Landy Awards and the current holders of best large integrated Agency in Europe.
We have grown to over 50 people in the areas of Paid Search, SEO, Social, Content & Creative. We use data-led insights to design, execute and optimise high-performance campaigns. We work with a large portfolio of clients from a diverse range of industries and we’re obsessed with helping grow our clients’ businesses and building long term partnerships with each client.
We are expanding our team and require a Sales Development Representative to join us in our Dublin office. Your main role in this position will be to generate high quality leads for Wolfgang Digital in the Irish and UK markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to get first-hand insight and experience in the world of Digital Marketing and selling an award winning service!
The role includes:
- A high volume of outbound calls
- Scheduling appointments for new business prospects
- Updating our CRM system for colleagues
- Building relationships and rapport with potential clients
- Lead generation – generating own leads
- Continuing following up with prospects
- Asking qualifying questions to potential clients
- Accurate Data Capturing using the custom CRM system
- Creating innovative ways in which to build business from leads to business
- Driven and resilient personality with a strong work ethic is essential
- You will need an excellent phone manner and the ability to build relationships with new companies
- A self-starter and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Previous sales experience in a competitive and challenging sales environment is desirable
- Strong verbal & written communication skills – ability to work in a team environment to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate and strong IT skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems is desirable
- Organised and willing to take ownership, particularly as this is a new role within our organisation
- You must be a proactive individual who enjoys working within a highly competitive environment
Wolfgang Digital are:
- A fast growing, growth focused, independent performance agency
- Paying competitive salary and and multiple levels of commission
- Big on professional development - very big
- A fun, laid-back workplace
Attach your CV and cover letter here. In your cover letter outline why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
Thanks and best of luck!