Social Media Executive
We’re looking for a social media advertising executive who has already driven direct response paid social media campaigns with excellent results. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who can get stuck in to exciting social campaigns and client meetings immediately.
They’ll be really excited driving conversions using social media and will be up to date with all social innovations.
As part of the team, they’ll be responsible for formulating social media strategies, and designing and executing paid social media campaigns for our roster of clients. They’ll be happy to attend client meetings and analyse, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns to continually improve results.
This role is full time ( 40 hours per week) in our office in Dublin 2. Salary is commensurate with experience, beginning at €30k per annum.
What we’ll need:
- Experience in running paid campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Strong client communication skills
- Be comfortable in client meetings and pitches
- Be able to develop social media strategies & work closely with clients & other teams
- A great understanding of all social media platforms and their advertising formats
- Strong presentation skills
- Google Analytics Certified
- An understanding of other digital channels (e.g. Google Ads)
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, communications or related.
- Experience in a similar role with focus on social media
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of ‘Best Large Agency’ at the European Search Awards 2018
- Winner of ‘Best Social Campaign’ award in Ireland at DMAs 3 years running
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big.
- Crazy about Innovation!
- A fun, laid-back workplace with on-site weekly yoga and monthly massage available
- Please attach your CV along and your cover letter here.
- In your cover letter please include the answer to the following question: Describe very briefly (about 50 words) the objectives and results of one of your social media campaigns.
Thanks and good luck!