Social Media Trainee
- We’re looking for a social media trainee who has a basic knowledge of social media marketing and is enthusiastic about becoming a social marketing wiz
- They’ll have a basic knowledge of how to use social media advertising platforms and will understand the importance of social media for engaging with audiences, promoting content and driving conversions.
- They’ll be interested in and excited to assist in formulating social media strategies, and designing and executing paid social media campaigns for our roster of clients. They’ll have an interest in analytics and will use this in order to understand the effectiveness of their social media marketing.
- Previous social media trainees have had case studies published by Facebook and Twitter within 6 months of working at Wolfgang Digital.
What we’ll need:
- Someone who has a knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Basic understanding of the other digital channels: PPC, SEO
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytic
- Basic understanding of Social Media KPIs: CTR, CPC, ROAS etc
- Good copy writing skills
- Able to impress us with creative concepts and imaginative ideas
- If you don’t have any hands-on social advertising experience but are enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn, we would still love to hear from you
- Have used Facebook ads manager or Twitter ads previously
- Experienced with Google Analytics
- Knows what a UTM is
- Able to use Ads Manager
- Strong presentation skills
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Digital Marketing or journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, communications or related
- The Social Media Trainee position is paid at the living wage for its 6-month duration and trainees who perform to the Wolfgang Standard will then be offered a full time role
- We currently have 3 levels of performance bonuses
- We’re big on ongoing professional development; very big!
- Use of the Wolfgang bikes for getting around town
- Lunchtime yoga every Thursday and monthly on-site massage treatments as part of our Wolfgang Wellness initiative
- Fun, friendly, fast-paced working environment
- Please attach your CV and cover letter here.
- In your cover letter answer the following question:
Q. In about 50 - 100 words, describe the objectives and results of a campaign you created in Facebook (or any social channel)
Good luck. We look forward to hearing from you!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY CALLS THANK YOU.