By Alan Coleman on 7 Sep 2017
Welcome to the Wolfgang 2017 E-commerce KPI Benchmarks Study
As Featured In
After many weeks of cleansing data, crunching numbers, distilling insights, constructing sentences and then double and triple checking copy, I’m delighted to bring you Wolfgang Digital’s 2017 E-Commerce Benchmark KPI Study. This is our gift to the global e-commerce industry. The objective of the study is to reveal the state of play in the industry over the last 12 months and ultimately to help digital marketers make better digital marketing decisions.
I hope you learn as much reading it as we learned putting it together. Inside the study you’ll learn:
- Tell how your business is performing online
- Understand which metrics drive success
- Inform your digital marketing strategy
This study is essential reading for e-commerce managers and digital marketers who want to shine a new light on their data, broadening their understanding through benchmarking.
Here are the Contents of the Report:
- Howrya: Introduction
- The Data
- TL;DR Version
- What Sources Generate Most Traffic?
- What Sources Generate Most Revenue?
- What Devices Are People Using To Browse And Buy?
- Does Site Speed Matter?
- What Are Average On-site Engagement Metrics?
- Typical Paths to Purchase
- Assisted Conversions
- Commercial Metrics: Average Order Values and Conversion Rates
- What High Performance E-Commerce Websites Do Differently
- The Million Euro Question
For comparison purposes, you can also view the 2016 version of the report.