By Alan Coleman on 6 Sep 2016
Welcome to the Wolfgang 2016 E-commerce KPI Benchmarks Study
Moz / Inc / The Economist / RTE / The Irish Times / Newstalk Radio
Inside, we have all your digital marketing questions answered, such as:
- What is an average site speed?
- What is a typical path to purchase?
- What is an average converstion rate and a good bounce rate?
- How much traffic should I typically be getting from SEO/AdWords/Facebook?
- Which website metrics influence conversion rate and which don't?
- What is the correlation between these conversion metrics?
- How do I increase my Average Order Value (AOV)?
- Which digital marketing channel performs best?
- Which online sources generate the most revenue?
- The key question: 'How do I make €1,000,000 online?' and much, much more.
This study is essential reading for e-commerce digital marketers, particularly those in the travel and retail sectors.
We've analysed over 80 million website sessions and data related to €230 million worth of online revenue, in order to calculate valuable industry benchmarks for e-commerce digital marketers.
Here Are the Contents of the Report:
- The Data
- TL;DR Version
- From Which Sources Does Website Traffic Originate?
- What Sources Generate the Most Revenue?
- What Devices Are People Using to Browse and Buy?
- Does Site Speed Matter?
- What Are Average Onsite Engagement Metrics?
- Typical Paths to Purchase
- Assisted Conversions
- Commercial Metrics AOV & CR
- How Do Acquisition and Engagement Metrics Influence Conversion Metrics?
- The Million Euro Question
Click here to view the study in its full splendour.
Click here to view an infographic detailing the findings.
For comparison purposes, you can also view the 2014 version of the report and the 2017 version of the report.