By Alan Coleman on 6 Sep 2016
Welcome to the Wolfgang 2016 E-commerce KPI Benchmarks Study
Inside, we have all your digital marketing questions answered, such as:
- What is an average site speed?
- What is a typical path to purchase?
- What is an average converstion rate and a good bounce rate?
- How much traffic should I typically be getting from SEO/AdWords/Facebook?
- Which website metrics influence conversion rate and which don't?
- What is the correlation between these conversion metrics?
- How do I increase my Average Order Value (AOV)?
- Which digital marketing channel performs best?
- Which online sources generate the most revenue?
- The key question: 'How do I make €1,000,000 online?' and much, much more.
This study is essential reading for e-commerce digital marketers, particularly those in the travel and retail sectors.
We've analysed over 80 million website sessions and data related to €230 million worth of online revenue, in order to calculate valuable industry benchmarks for e-commerce digital marketers.
Here Are the Contents of the Report:
- The Data
- TL;DR Version
- From Which Sources Does Website Traffic Originate?
- What Sources Generate the Most Revenue?
- What Devices Are People Using to Browse and Buy?
- Does Site Speed Matter?
- What Are Average Onsite Engagement Metrics?
- Typical Paths to Purchase
- Assisted Conversions
- Commercial Metrics AOV & CR
- How Do Acquisition and Engagement Metrics Influence Conversion Metrics?
- The Million Euro Question
Click here to view the study in its full splendour.
Click here to view an infographic detailing the findings.